The Tempest 170 is a great sea kayak for paddlers looking to go further faster while being able to handle a wide range of sea conditions. The Tempest is designed around medium to larger paddlers or smaller paddlers looking for extra room. Whether you're looking to go on day trips, camping, or playing in big water, the Tempest will feel right at home.
- Phase3 AirPro Backband Seating System
- Adjustable Padded Thigh Braces
- Basic Slidelock Foot Brace System
- 10" Domed Bow, 8" Midship, and 17" Stern Hatches
- Bow, Midship and Stern Bulkheads
- Bungee Deck Rigging w/ Reflective Static Perimeter Line
- Soft Touch Carry Handles
- TruTrak Adjustable Skeg System
- Bow Compass Recess
- Length: 17'
- Width: 22"
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Deck Height: 13.5"
- Cockpit Length: 34"
- Cockpit Width: 18"
- Max Capacity: 325 lbs
Shipping & In Store Pick Up: Due to the size of this item, we will need to quote shipping on an individual basis. Please select "Contact me with a shipping quote", place your order, and we will contact you with a shipping / local delivery quote. You can also pick up directly from our store in Amityville, NY.