The Tarpon 140 is known for offering excellent glide, maneuverability, and great versatility.
No matter what size Tarpon you go with, you will have a very capable kayak. The efficient layout of the Tarpon 140 leaves plenty of room for paddlers and their gear, with features to accommodate a variety of hobbies. Whether you want a sit on top to cruise around on or a fully set up fishing rig, the Tarpon 140 fits for everyone.
- Phase 3 AirPro Sit-On-Top-Seat
- Keepers XL Foot Brace System
- Tankwell with Adjustable Bungee
- Orbix Bow and Midship Hatches
- Comfort Carry Handles
- Side Carry Handles with Paddle Holder
- Rudder Ready
- SlideTrax Accessory System
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
- Gear Storage Pockets
TARPON 140 SPECIFICATIONS
*Colors may vary slightly from those shown. Color combinations (Desert Camo, Dusk, Flint, Indigo, Mango, Galaxy, Sonar and Midnight) will vary from those shown and are unique for each boat we produce. Variations in color are not covered by warranty.