Light Weight Performance
The Athena's small size blades pull effortlessly through each stroke, for less fatigue in smaller paddlers. Built with our most advanced blade designs, you'll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Athena is the smart choice for smaller paddlers who have a low-angle style of paddling and want a blade to match their stature.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Small-sized low angle blades are ideal for smaller paddlers looking to be gentle to their bodies, while allowing for a faster cadence to keep up with the group.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- A smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
- Ferrule System: Smart View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 550cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 15cm
- 2 Piece Weight: 22.5oz