Zim Club 420
Zim Sailing's Club 420 is a top choice choice for yacht clubs, community sailing programs, and individuals looking to both learn and competitively compete. One-design sailors want the strongest, lightest, most durable boats and rigging available and Zim met this demand with proven boat construction techniques and a rigging package that ensures performance, strength, and durability.
The Zim Club 420 is available in 2 versions: Club and Z Force
Club 420 Features
- Toughened resin and plexus bond for superior strength and durability
- All through-deck mounted hardware is supported by tapped aluminum backing plates
- Shroud chain plate is a forged eye strap supported with an aluminum back-up bar under the rail
- Harken Carbo cleats and blocks
- Roller pins on shrouds instead of guy hooks
- Mylar centerboard gaskets
- Low drag bailer with replaceable parts
- Round traveler bar
- North Sails class approved mainsail, jib, and spinnaker
- Zim Race Rigging
- Dyneema main halyard for max hoist and low stretch
- Spliced single adjustment mainsheet bridle
- 16:1 Dyneema vang
- FSE Robline line package
- 2:1 rudder downhaul
- Pulley trapeze rings; handle and ring are both adjustable for gross and fine tuning
- Tapered aluminum spinnaker pole
- Dwyer aluminum mast and boom
Z Force C420 Features
- Captive shroud adjusters for safe rig adjustments
- Selden Boom
- Length: 13' 9"
- Beam: 5' 6"
- Draft: 2.95'
- Hull Weight: 230 lbs
- Main Area: 79.65 sq ft.
- Jib Area: 30.14 sq ft.
- Spinnaker Area: 95 sq ft.