Laser Performance C420
The C420 enables young sailors to learn teamwork, trapeze and spinnaker techniques that simply can't be learned in single-handed boats. Safe for beginning sailors and quick enough to keep collegiate All-Americans interested, sailors graduating from the Optimist class will find the C420 to be manageable and a lot of fun.
Progressive sailing associations are developing team racing and fleet racing events around their double-handed trainers. These new sailing challenges are keeping young sailors excited while building participation in junior programs.
- Built-in 3:1 jib halyard purchase.
- 12:1 boom vang led aft.
- Harken hardware.
- Molded fiberglass kick-up rudder.
- Rounded seat tanks for comfort and buoyancy.
- Strong, proven spreader bracket.
- Marlow line package
- Unidirectional knitted fiberglass for durability.
- Length: 13' 10"
- Beam: 5' 6"
- Draft: 3'
- Hull Weight: 230lbs
- Mainsail Area: 80sqft
- Jib Area 30sqft
- Spinnaker Area 95sqft