Book Your Tour!
One evening each month, the Dinghy Shop offers a guided kayak tour on the Great South Bay to watch the sunset and the full moon rise.
Here's our 2020 Full Moon Kayak Tour Schedule:
- May 6th: Full Flower Moon
- June 5th: Full Strawberry Moon
- July 3rd: Full Buck Moon
- August 3rd: Full Sturgeon Moon
- September 2nd: Full Corn Moon
- September 30th: Full Hunter's Moon
Kayak Rental includes Paddle, PFD & Kayak
Minimum age, 16 years old
All Tours Meet at 5 for 6pm launch
What we recommend you bring:
*Reservations are recommended for all tours
- Water or sports drinks to keep you hydrated
- A towel and change of clothes - remember, kayaking is a wet sport.
- Bug spray
- Camera (we get some really good sunsets)
- Windbreaker if you easily get chilly
- Sunglasses and a hat
- If you bring any electronics on the water, make sure you bring a dry bag to store them in (kayaking is a wet sport)
- Eyeglass retainers (Avoid donating your glasses or sunglasses to the sea gods)
- Small snack