Portable LED Red-Green Kayak Running Lights
The first completely waterproof battery-operated running light set available anywhere. Top rated by kayak night paddlers and Crew teams, the Navlite also works well on canoes, inflatable boats, wind surfers, paddleboard, or any small boat (Class A & I). The self-contained unit comes in a low-profile Cordura housing which stays out of the way of paddles and rigging, a big plus.
The Navlite offers versatile mounting options using bungee cords, line, or straps (not included)*. The Navlite is made of the finest corrosion-resistant materials and uses 2 separate 3 AA alkaline battery circuits for 100+ hours of operation. You'll never replace bulbs again because our LEDs last 10,000+ hours. The red/green lights offer simple twist-on switches and easy access for battery replacement.
- Red/Green LED lights operable for 100+ hours on 3 AA batteries
- Lamp Life: 10,000+ hours
- Burn Time: 100+ hours
- Waterproof, submersible to over 100 feet (30 meters) IP68M
- Rugged ABS and Lexan body
- Cordura pouch manufactured for harsh environments, capable of sustaining direct impact.
- Grommets and underside belt loop for securing to kayak
- 11" (28 cm) L x 3" (8 cm) W x 1.2" (3 cm) H
- Made in the U.S.A.